Online Re-Enrollment is required PRIOR to the “Paperless” Parade at MME (for more information about Online Re-Enrollment in English & Spanish, please visit http://www.djusd.net/). Therefore, you will simply be picking up Teacher Assignments in the MPR and celebrating Back-to-School!
- Families with last names A-L are encouraged to attend the “Paperless” Parade between 4:00pm – 5:00pm in the MPR.
- Families with last names M-Z are encouraged to attend the “Paperless” Parade between 5:00pm – 6:00pm in the MPR.
TK/Kindergarten Meet & Greet
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 2:00-3:00 pm in the B-Wing
All Kindergarten students – Traditional, TWBI (Two-Way Bilingual Immersion), and Transitional – and their parents are invited to campus to meet their teacher, see the classrooms, and visit with classmates. Snacks will be provided by the PTA.
If you have any questions, please contact our Kindergarten Meet & Greet Committee Chair, Alicia Statham (alidavig
Welcome Back Coffee
Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 8:30 am in front of the MME Library
The PTA hosts a welcome back coffee on the first day of school after drop off. Meet in front of the MME Library to visit with other MME families and learn more about the PTA and how it benefits the school. PTA Membership forms will be available.
If you have any questions, please contact our Welcome Back Committee Chair, Liane Moody (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 6:00-7:45 pm
This “parents only” event is a wonderful opportunity to meet your child’s teacher, ask questions, and learn about the academic year they have planned.
- 6:00pm – 6:45pm: Kinder- 3rd Grades Classroom Presentations
- 6:45pm – 7:00pm: School-Wide All-Parent Principal Welcome in the Quad
- 7:00pm – 7:45pm: 4th- 6th Grades Classroom Presentations