MME holds two book fairs each school year during Parent/Teacher Conference weeks. The Scholastic Book Fair is a wonderful way to raise money for our school’s main and classroom libraries while encouraging a love of reading in our students. The students look forward to seeing the library transformed into the book fair theme each time and usually can’t wait to spend time at the fair during lunch and after school. We hope you and your child will shop for friends and family – books make great Holiday & Birthday gifts – and you can support your child’s classroom by purchasing a book hand-selected by their teacher to enhance their classroom library.
Join us for our Enchanted Forest Book Fair – a whimsical place full of irresistible books kids can’t wait to read so their imaginations can grow – which is happening during our Fall Conference Week November 9th – 16th, 2018 in the MME Library.
|We are gathering a team of enthusiastic, creative, and talented volunteers to help out at our upcoming Scholastic Book Fair, and we would like to invite you to help out . Here is the link where you can sign up: https://volunteer.
Take a moment to view our sign-up sheet to see what roles interest you.
NOTE: We have TWO BIG CHANGES this year:
2) We have an odd schedule during this week: There is no school on Mon 11/12. So the setup for the Book Fair will be Thur 11/8 and then it will be open Fri 11/9 and then Tues 11/13-Fri 11/16. Please be aware of the different dates when signing up.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Stephanie Teague email@example.com
And also for the DINO-MITE Book Fair – super-sized fun awaits with reading raptors, bookceratops, and readasaurus rex bookivores ready to unleash their inner-dino and enjoy a stomping, chomping, reading good time! This event will take place during our Spring Conference Week March 18th – 22nd, 2019 in the MME Library.
We need our MME Community to make these Book Fairs successful:
- Shop at School: We hope you and your child will shop for friends and family (books make great Holiday & Birthday gifts!) and you can support your child’s classroom by purchasing a book hand-selected by their teacher to enhance their classroom library. Typically, the Book Fair is open:
- Monday – Thursday 11:45-4:30
- Friday 11:45-2:00
- During evening hours when a special event is scheduled – such as Game Night, Movie Night or Bingo Night.
- Shop Online: Online ordering will be available at our MME Scholastic page.
- Volunteer to Work the Book Fair: To sign up to help work the Book Fair visit our MME Scholastic page and scroll down to the blue “VOLUNTEER” button.
For more information, please contact our Book Fair Chairman Stephanie Teague at firstname.lastname@example.org.