MME holds two book fairs each school year during Parent/Teacher Conference weeks. The Scholastic Book Fair is a wonderful way to raise money for the school library and reading department while encouraging a love of reading in our students. The students look forward to seeing the library transformed into the book fair theme each time and usually can’t wait to spend time at the fair during lunch and after school. We hope you and your child will shop for friends and family – books make great Holiday & Birthday gifts – and you can support your child’s classroom by purchasing a book hand-selected by their teacher to enhance their classroom library.
We need our MME Community to make these Book Fairs successful:
- Shop at School: We hope you and your child will shop for friends and family (books make great Holiday & Birthday gifts!) and you can support your child’s classroom by purchasing a book hand-selected by their teacher to enhance their classroom library. Typically, the Book Fair is open:
- Monday – Thursday 11:45-4:30
- Friday 11:45-2:00
- During evening hours when a special event is scheduled – such as Movie Night or Bingo Night.
- Shop Online: Online ordering will be available from 11/09 – 11/22. Click here to preview and order online.
- Volunteer to Work the Book Fair: To sign up to help work the Book Fair visit our MME Scholastic page and scroll down to the blue “VOLUNTEER” button.
Happy Camper Book Fair:
S’more Fun With Books
March 20-March 24, 2017
If you are interested in a volunteer shift for the Spring Book Fair please click here for a list of available shifts. Don’t forget to click the BLUE SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page to make your sign up official
Thank you for supporting MME!