MME PTA supports all students, teachers and staff at Marguerite Montgomery Elementary, and this page is intended to be a quick reference for Teachers & Staff. We hope to have a robust open line of communication so that the PTA is truly meeting the needs of the teachers.
Connecting with your PTA:
- Visit this MME PTA website often to keep up to date on the latest events and happenings at our school. There is a For Teachers tab that houses a lot of information relevant to you!
- Join the MME Parent Email Distribution List – All teachers and staff are added to this list at the beginning of the year. If you are not receiving emails with “[MMEParents]” in the subject, then check your JUNK folder and/or follow directions on the Parent Email List page to sign up.
- Add the MME PTA Calendar Overlay to your Personal Google Calendar – If you’re not familiar with using Google Calendars, you can find instructions at Important Dates.
- Like MME PTA on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MMEPTA.
- Join the PTA! We would like to encourage all of our teachers & staff to join the PTA – after all, it is for parents AND teachers – even if you are not able to attend meetings, but you are ALWAYS WELCOME to join our PTA Meetings! The $10 membership fees are being waived this school year for all teachers, specialists, and principal. Plus, just for joining, new teachers/specialists will receive a free MME T-Shirt and returning teachers/specialists will receive an MME Cup (while supplies last) – courtesy of the MME PTA. Simply fill in the Membership Application and indicate that your primary role is “Teacher/Staff”. If you are a new teacher, specialist, or principal, please indicate a T-Shirt Size at the top of the form. Turn the form into the Membership tray in the School Office – no payment necessary!
Representatives for Communication:
We are always looking for ways to improve communication between PTA and our teachers, and if there is something that you need or if there is something that we could do better, please contact us or work through the Liaisons listed below. The PTA is here to help YOU!
- Teachers/Staff Liaison to PTA is Nora Brazil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PTA Liaison to Teachers/Staff is Kelly Coleman, MME PTA President 2016-2018 (email@example.com; 415-999-6293)
Important information for all Teachers & Specialists includes: