The MME PTA supports all students, teachers and staff at Marguerite Montgomery Elementary. We financially support many campus Program & Events as well as each-and-every classroom, our library, science/art/music programs, field trips, the computer lab, and much much more.
The PTA will organize and host fundraising events where we encourage your participation and support, and there are also smaller ways that each family can help while doing things they normally do every day – like buying groceries. Help us raise funds by:
- Becoming a paid PTA Member
- Donate to and participate in our Annual Dinner & Auction
- Buy books for family, friends & classrooms at our Fall/Spring Scholastic Book Fairs
- Support our kids in the Mustang Run&Walk-a-Thon
- Bring your friends & family to our local MME Restaurant Nights
- Show your school spirit by buying, wearing and using MME Branded Merchandise
- Grab your scissors and clip Box Tops & Labels for Education
- Sign-up for our Scrip Programs at AmazonSmile, Office Max, and Nugget Markets
- Purchase tickets and attend the Annual House Concert
- Make a Direct Donation
- Participate in Other FUNdraisers throughout the year
Fundraising is essential to maintain and support our programming. If you have any questions or additional fundraising ideas, please contact our Vice President of Fundraising DeKristie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting MME!