This is why the PTA exists and raises funds…to enhance your child’s education, and create special programs that positively impact all students and the school community!
Historically Funded PTA Programs Include:
- Curriculum: Círculo & Reading Rodeo, Math & Literacy Night Series, Science Expo, Classroom & Library Books, Computer Procurement, 6th Grade Outdoor Education Experience, “Community Read” All-School Book Club.
- Teacher Support: Grants including: Teacher & Specialist Classroom Funds, Grade Level Field Trip Funds, SEAL Materials, Professional Development, & Book Fair Credit
- Fine Arts: Crocker Art Ark, Fine Arts Grants to Teachers (Performance, Visual, and Literary Arts), Missoula Children’s Theatre Week, Annual Talent Show & Art Gallery
- Back-to-School: Paperless Parade, Back-to-School Fiesta, Kindergarten Meet & Greet, Welcome Back Coffee, Back-to-School Night
- Family Fun Nights:Family Movie Nights, Holiday Craft Night, Bingo Night, Montgomery Day
- Walk/Bike-to-School: Safe Routes to School, Active4.me Scanning Program, International/National Walk/Bike to School Days
- Appreciation: Teacher & Staff Appreciation (Back-to-School Luncheon, Fall/Spring Conference Weeks, Holiday Treat Boxes for Teachers & Staff, Teacher Appreciation Week, End of Year Luncheon), Event Support
- Student Clubs: Robotics Club, Make-a-Difference Club
- Campus & Garden: Campus Beautification, Edible & California Native Gardens