This is why the PTA exists and raises funds…to enhance your child’s education, and create special programs that positively impact all students and the school community!
2016-2017 Programs Include:
- Curriculum: Círculo & Reading Rodeo, Math & Literacy Night Series, Science Fair, 6th Grade Outdoor Education, Classroom & Library Books, Computer Lab
- Fine Arts: Missoula Children’s Theatre Week, Fine Arts Grants to Teachers (Performance, Visual, and Literary Arts)
- Student Clubs: Running Club
- Bike Safety: Safe Routes to School, Active4.me Scanning Program, International/National Walk/Bike to School Days
- Hospitality: Teacher & Staff Appreciation (Back-to-School Luncheon, Fall/Spring Conference Weeks, Holiday Treat Boxes for Teachers & Staff, Teacher Appreciation Week, End of Year Luncheon), Event Support
- Campus & Garden: Campus Beautification, Garden, Shade Structure Installation
- Teacher Support: Grants including: Teacher & Specialist Classroom Funds, Grade Level Field Trip Funds, SEAL Materials, Professional Development, & Book Fair Credit
- Parent Support: ¡Intercambio!, Parent Education, Parent Newsletter in English or Spanish.